Paid Search Team Lead (Global Fashion & Travel clients)
We’re looking for an accomplished PPC professional to bring leadership to our multi-skilled PPC team, take responsibility for a major client’s account strategy and help drive our vision of paid search to the next level.
Forward3D and PMX Agency have united as ForwardPMX! ForwardPMX is a fast growing digital agency providing cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Virgin Holidays, Hilton Hotels and Gucci. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that give them the freedom they need to thrive.
The fundamental objectives of the role are to support the Agency with:
- Taking responsibilities for a portfolio of clients
- Helping drive our vision of paid search to the next level
- Owning the strategic client relationship
- Managing a range of resources to deliver effective marketing campaigns and programmes
- Identifying new opportunities in the marketplace
- Getting involved with audit work and attend prospective pitches
- Managing client budgets (nurturing strong relationships)
- Providing feedback and recommendations on tracking issues
- Making sure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Playing your part in the staff recruitment process
The next role up from Team Lead is Group Lead, where you’ll oversee a few Team Leads, being the point of escalation for clients. You’ll get more involved in new business pitches, business development of existing accounts, overall team development, resource planning, and having a substantial impact on best practice for the company.
The ideal candidate will have the following core skills and abilities:
- An experienced paid search marketer who constantly strives to learn new skills and being part of a dynamic agency environment
- Skilled people manager
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Adwords knowledge and in-depth understanding of tracking systems
- Confident with a client's digital marketing strategy
- Real desire to join a forward thinking agency
- Experience working with global fashion or travel brands is not essential but would be a bonus!
Forward3D is a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than stifle due to a lack of development or resources; we’re a data driven company that works agile with no unnecessary layers of management allowing our employees to drive innovation in their campaigns, teams and departments.
You’ll discover an autonomous and entrepreneurial culture at Forward3D and also a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small teams that give them the freedom they need to thrive. Our complimentary canteen and bar adds to our environment, we host industry events, internal meetups plus various sports and social clubs!