Graduate Feed Analyst
Forward3D are growing a team to support the development and evolution of our structured data proposition. This team will deliver best practice shopping feed creation and management as well as other integrated or standalone structured data projects. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in defining and growing a new channel offering for Forward3D from the ground up. The role is London based, but will see you working with teams and clients across the globe.
The Graduate Feed Analyst will be responsible for;
- The end to end management of feeds for various channels and platforms, including (but not limited to) Google and Bing shopping, social, affiliates and display activity.
- This includes identifying and sourcing available raw data, managing the content, and combining data from any additional sources (currently available or new)
- Presenting opportunities as well as feedback / results internally as well as to clients
- Working with the Structured Data and Development teams to identify and implement changes to the available systems
- Study and learn about developments in the industry, changes to formats, performance factors, and other industry services
The role will also have the potential to span all existing channels (including but not limited to display, paid social, organic performance, affiliates, content creation and localisation) as well as working on stand alone propositions and new services centred around the use of structured data.
Training will be given to teach the successful candidate in both feed management as well as relevant PPC Channels.
- Strong analytical individual who enjoys lateral thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail and able to effectively troubleshoot issues across various data sources and platforms
- Proactive individual who is confident taking the initiative and working with colleagues across teams and departments
- Understanding of SQL / Presto other similar language (in-house training will be provided)
- Understanding of Google shopping mechanics and product feed structure
- Any experience working with and consolidating multiple data sources (direct from engines, google sheets, FTP, HTTP etc.)
- Any additional coding or data management experience
Forward3D is a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than stifle due to a lack of development or resources; we’re a data driven company that works agile with no unnecessary layers of management allowing our employees to drive innovation in their campaigns, teams and departments.
You’ll discover an autonomous and entrepreneurial culture at Forward3D and also a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small teams that give them the freedom they need to thrive. Our complimentary canteen and bar adds to our environment, we host industry events, internal meetups plus various sports and social clubs!