Account Director Singapore
Do you have industry leading knowledge of digital marketing and strong team management skills, ideally gained working in a digital agency environment? Are you looking for a heavyweight role that embraces client handling, team leadership, cross-channel planning, business development and more? Then consider a move to Forward3D and join our rapidly growing Singapore office!
Forward3D is a fast growing digital agency providing cutting-edge multilingual performance marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Marina Bay Sands, Hilton Hotels, Nike and Lane Crawford. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.The successful applicant will manage a team to help fuel this continued growth and continue to deliver best in market performance campaigns across key clients.
We are looking for an accomplished Account Director with impressive cross-channel experience and a flair for building relationships and driving results for clients. The role will be to take ownership of our largest account within APAC. A key senior level role that reports directly to the Business Director for Singapore, your expertise within the field will have every chance to develop further.
- Ownership of the largest account within APAC and key point of contact between clients and internal channel teams
- Develop excellent client relationships at all levels including attending all client meetings
- Drive multi-channel strategy and cross-channel planning to ensure client objectives are met
- Work closely with channel and market teams to manage priorities, workloads and resource allocation to ensure client deadlines are met and to ensure campaigns are run smoothly and for best practice and high quality outputs.
- Ensure cross channel comms and reporting are consistent across all channels and markets, acting as lead multichannel point of contact.
- Ensure project plans and process documents are maintained and kept up to date and improve working methods where possible to increase efficiency
- Lead internal multichannel meetings, ensuring learnings across channels and teams are shared
- Actively seek cross and upsell opportunities within the account where possible
- Keep abreast of channel, product and industry updates within the agency, ensuring these are communicated to the client where appropriate
- Support the Business Director on new business development opportunities
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following core skills and abilities:
- At least 6-8 years of digital marketing experience, preferably from a media agency environment. Travel industry experience highly valued.
- Excellent understanding of all digital channels including PPC, Display, Paid Social and Data Analysis
- Experience of localised digital strategies for China, Japan and Korea is beneficial
- Good client management skills with a proven track record of working with senior clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Strategic planning and team management experience
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Results and target driven with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and multi-task, working with all agency departments as well as independently
- Proactive, motivated, self-starter
- Confident client facing attributes
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include food allowance, generous annual leave (with extra days’ holiday for each year of service up to 5 days) and private medical cover. We also have regular company socials with the wider team.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know