Client Lead (Luxury) - Paris
We're looking for a Client Lead to join Forward3D to provide strategic and business ownership of a unit of clients at the agency. They will be the most senior team member in our Paris office, opened in 2016 to service one of our most prestigious luxury brands, and will oversea the office of 5 in conjunction with advising on best practice and give thought leadership in areas of strategy and client relationship management.
Forward3D provide cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Gucci, Calvin Klein, Virgin Atlantic and Hilton Hotels. We’re also one of the largest independent digital marketing agencies in the world with global offices in London, New York, Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul.
The role requires management of a P&L across the assigned unit of clients as well as the expertise and knowledge across digital marketing to support Clients and Channel teams. It entails owning the relationship with the media teams at the global HQ for one of the world's biggest luxury brands. You will be directing the strategic approach from a search perspective, helping grow the expertise in the media teams and spreading the message of search to the decision makers for the brand. There will also be involvement with third party media agencies, helping deliver a cohesive and complimentary global strategy alongside media channels run outside of Forward3D.
As we run the global search activity for this luxury brand, you'll need to know your stuff when it comes to search, shopping and YouTube. Ideally you will have run your own search campaigns in a previous role, and be comfortable discussing technical and strategic elements of search advertising.
This role reports directly into the Head of Client Service. They will also be part of the agency’s Associate Management Team.
The fundamental objectives of the role are to support the agency with:
- Senior client contact & point of escalation
- Driving multichannel & multimarket strategy in line with client objectives
- Co-ordinating global teams and acing as central point of expertise and advice
- Ownership of individual Business Unit including its P&L and client satisfaction
- Delivering client billing and resource in line with targets
- Ensuring planned cross/up sell opportunities are pursued
- Ensuring client contractual obligations, service levels and performance are maintained
- Work with Channel Heads to ensure optimal resource across Clients
- Work with Channel Heads to support Channel level targets
For Clients, they will see a Client Lead as their central point of contact for escalation, contract and commercial activity, as well as account development. The Head of Client Service is there to support Client Leads with all aspects of their Business Unit as well as personal development.
The ideal candidate will have the following core skills and abilities:
- 8-10 years in digital marketing across multiple channels, with a strong paid media background.
- Ecomm client experience essential, with knowledge of best practice approach for eccomerce and search.
- Experience of co-ordinating global teams
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Confident client facing attributes
- Excel at building relationships, both internally and with clients themselves
- Experience managing luxury fashion clients
- Strong numerical skills and commercially aware
- Results and target driven with excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and multi-task, working with all agency departments as well as independently
To summarise, Client Leads operate at the cutting edge of digital marketing at Forward3D, providing industry leading service and support for the agency’s global and ambitious clients, across a wide range of digital disciplines.
Forward3D is a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than stifle due to a lack of development or resources; we’re a data driven company that works agile with no unnecessary layers of management allowing our employees to drive innovation in their campaigns, teams and departments.
You’ll discover an autonomous and entrepreneurial culture at Forward3D and also a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small teams that give them the freedom they need to thrive.