Account Manager (Senior Paid Search Analyst)
We are looking for a Senior Analyst/PPC Manager to join our PPC Team at Forward3D to help us driving our vision of paid search to the next level.
Forward3D and PMX Agency have united as ForwardPMX! ForwardPMX is a fast growing digital agency providing cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Virgin Holidays, Hilton Hotels and Gucci. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
The successful applicant will work closely with the team to help fuel this continued growth.
The fundamental objectives of PPC Manager are to support the agency with:
- Managing large budgets and DR campaigns across several markets and Search Engines.
- Taking ownership of the strategic client relationship.
- Managing a range of resources to deliver effective marketing campaigns and programmes.
- Helping drive our vision of paid search to the next level.
- Making sure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget as regular checks will be carried out for performance against client ROI targets.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to clients
The ideal candidate for the PPC Manager position will have the following core skills and abilities:
- Innovative and highly motivated Senior PPC Professional with strong technical/IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Innate ability to take ownership of an account strategy.
- Experience using DoubleClick is essential
- Experience working with leisure/travel clients is desirable
- Passionate about paid search marketing.
- Up to speed with tracking systems.
- Good understanding of Adwords best practice.
- Good understanding of third-party PPC Bid Management Platforms.
- Comfortable assessing staffing needs or delivering new staff inductions.
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary with bonus and an enviable range of benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, and numerous gym discounts. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know