Associate Director - Digital Planning (London or Amsterdam)
We are looking for a Associate Director - Digital Planning to oversee planning activity for some of our global full funnel digital clients across multiple markets.
Forward3D provide cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Virgin Atlantic, Hilton Hotels, Calvin Klein and Gucci. We’re also one of the largest independent digital marketing agencies in the world with global offices in New York, Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul.
The fundamental objectives of the role are to support the agency with:
- Engaging with senior clients to drive business growth and the impact of digital channels on a their branding strategies.
- Planning campaigns that take into account all digital channels.
- Utilising customer data and media technology from first and third parties to identify and leverage innovative opportunities.
- Work with partners (media, creative, technology, platforms) to curate how a brand should connect within culture.
- Work with people from across our channel teams.
- Champion innovative, forward thinking activities that help brands create value with their audience.
- The ideal candidate will be an exceptional digital planning professional with significant experience of producing outstanding work for large clients.
- Experience of planning activity across multiple regional and global markets required.
- Experience in building full funnel digital strategies and understanding impact of brand campaigns on performance is a bonus
- Expert in consumer and communications behaviour, and how changes in behaviours are creating new opportunities for connection.
- To succeed you must come equipped with the capacity to be truly collaborative and integrated in your approach, with a strategic mindset and a proactive attitude.
Forward3D is a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than stifle due to a lack of development or resources; we’re a data driven company that works agile with no unnecessary layers of management allowing our employees to drive innovation in their campaigns, teams and departments.
You’ll discover an autonomous and entrepreneurial culture at Forward3D and also a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small teams that give them the freedom they need to thrive. Our complimentary canteen and bar adds to our environment, we host industry events, internal meetups plus various sports and social clubs!