Trainee PPC Analyst
Do you have an analytical mind, strong English and mathematical skills and a passion for online marketing? Could you rise to the challenge of playing your part in a dedicated PPC team that works with international brands and retailers in a role that could well be a stepping stone to an account management position? Then consider a move to Forward3D.
We are the fastest growing independent digital agency in the UK. Our 12 international offices we have around the world, with Moscow to be the first in the list. Moscow office is the place where successful candidate will be working 95% of their time.
Forward3D is also a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of progress or resources. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you will not find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that give them the freedom they need to thrive.
Right now, we are looking for a keen and highly motivated Trainee PPC Analyst with excellent problem solving skills, to provide vital administrative support to our team of PPC Analysts. A brilliant opportunity to embark on a rewarding career path with one of the leaders in its field, you’ll get involved in a whole range of activities from day one. As well as creating keywords, writing compelling ad texts, working with Yandex Direct and Google Adwords and carrying out data and text analysis, we’ll look to you to identify opportunities in the marketplace and areas for possible account growth. What’s more, you’ll have plenty of client contact too, plus we’ll provide you with all the on the job training and support you need.
Minimum qualification required:
- Data analysis skills in a business context
- An analytical mind with excellent problem solving skills
- Interest in the online advertising industry and willingness to learn more
- Level of English enough to articulate concisely, both verbally and with the written words
Preferred qualification required:
- Technical understanding of online advertising platforms (AdWords, Yandex Direct, etc.) and data analysis tools (Google Analytics, Search Ads 360, Yandex Metrica etc.)
- Experience working in Excel and Google Sheets
- Expertise in MySQL
- Building and developing Search Engine Marketing campaigns across Google and Yandex
- Creating keywords and writing compelling ad texts
- Analysing and reporting account performance
- Extensive communication and tasks submission to London Senior team
- Internal and external trainings and PPC conferences visits
- Opportunity to work on accounts of such clients as Hilton Hotels, Nike and Chanel
- Please find more about the benefits pack for Moscow office here.
- 6 months Fixed Term Contract with the opportunity of permanent employment
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know