Business Development Manager
Location – London
Status – Permanent
Salary - £35,000
Deadline for applications - 9th November 2018
Forward3D provide cutting-edge multilingual performance digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including CHANEL, Nike, Hilton Hotels and Gucci. We’re also one of the largest independent digital marketing agencies in the world with global offices in London, Paris, Hamburg, Moscow, New York, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul. The successful applicant will work closely with Forward3D Moscow and Yandex teams to help fuel this continued growth.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our New Business and Marketing team at Forward3D to specifically drive Yandex offering.
The fundamental objectives of the role are to support the New Business team with:
- Outbound calling, emailing and social messaging, to digital marketing decision makers in order to establish business objectives, discover potential channel requirements and identify agency review dates
- Ensure Forward3D is included in RFPs & Pitches by setting up appointments, calls and meetings with brands and maintain relationships until the opportunity is fully qualified or active.
- Develop prospect targeting lists using tools such as Salesforce, Pearlfinders, Pardot & Linkedin
- Analyse client accounts & websites using tools like Searchmetrics, SimilarWeb, SEMRush, Moz
- Create a market map of contacts & procurement processes for allocated Top 100 accounts
- Maintain a new business pipeline and report on a bi-weekly basis
- Maintain CRM (Salesforce) with key information, intel, conversations and contacts
- Work alongside the Marketing & Communications team to create content, collateral & campaigns.
- Co-ordinate content, answers and presentations for RFI’s and channel specific briefs
- Networking at marketing events, conferences and internal agency seminars
- Yandex offering focus for all the above is mandatory
The ideal candidate will have the following core skills and abilities:
- 2+ years experience of working with Yandex paid media products
- An established network of digital marketing contacts – desirable
- An understanding of B2B marketing channels and practices
- Desire to learn about digital marketing practices & wider industry
- Strong copywriting skills for persuasive or informative emailing
- Conscientious approach to detail (CRM, reports and prospecting)
- Proven ability to consistently meet and exceed sales KPI’s
- Natural desire to work without need for micro management
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Good communication & extraverted interpersonal skills
- Educated to degree level
- Yandex Expert and Yandex Metrica certification
- Fluent Russian and English
- Two years new business or Inside Sales experience
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of flexible benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday (pro rated) a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a bike to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know