APAC Display & Social Planner Buyer
Forward3D provide cutting-edge performance marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Chanel, Hilton Hotels, Marina Bay Sands and Gucci. We’re one of the largest independent digital marketing agencies in the world, with global offices in London, Paris, Hamburg, Moscow, Dubai, Shanghai, Seoul, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and New York.
We're looking for a APAC Display and Social Planner Buyer to further our display and paid social strategies, manage client relationships and deliver best in class execution. Reporting directly into the APAC Display Lead you will be part of a growing team being formed to help expand our services in market, working with some of the biggest brands in retail and travel.
Forward3D is a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than stifle due to a lack of development or resources; we’re a data driven company that works agile with no unnecessary layers of management allowing our employees to drive innovation in their campaigns, teams and departments.
You’ll discover an autonomous and entrepreneurial culture at Forward3D and also a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small teams that give them the freedom they need to thrive.
The fundamental objectives of the role are to:
- Assist with all day-to-day display and social campaign management from initial brief, planning, negotiating and buying space.
- Manage Display and Paid Social campaign activation from end to end
- Support the Senior Planner Buyer and Display Lead in developing strategies in display & paid social to help meet client’s business objectives
- Contribute to, and present, media plans and campaign results to clients, working closely with other disciplines within the agency
- Proactively contribute to client strategy and make recommendations on how to improve client performance
- Take ownership of performance reporting and supporting billing management
- Keep up to date with changes in the digital marketing industry and your client’s industry in order to drive on-going success.
- Campaign Management
- Utilise F3D technology to provide accurate and insightful data analysis to drive campaign effectiveness
- Make regular checks on delivery and optimise live plan’s vs. KPI’s
- Implementation of regular tests to increase campaign performance and to further learnings
- Oversee and support the trafficking of campaigns via DCM and Facebook accurately and in line with global QA standards
- Deliver monthly campaign reviews and post campaign analysis with support of the Display Lead and Client Lead
- Gain an understanding of all relevant F3D tools (Datasets, alerts, attribution, footprint, causal impact, Cardwall) and apply them as appropriate to the work flow
- Support Display and Paid Social training in the wider APAC region
- Coordinate with other team for integrated insights and client business proposals
- Be a positive influence on team morale & help to facilitate a ‘one team’ ethos
- Work with the global team to ensure consistent delivery
- Support new business opportunities through audits, research and analysis
What we will be looking for -
- Two years experience managing display and/or paid social, ideally within an agency
- Excellent written/spoken English and Cantonese
- Comprehensive knowledge of display and social media platforms including, DCM, Facebook & Instagram
- Strong attention to detail
- Data driven with an analytical mind-set. Able to identify trends and build creative strategies to develop activity
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include food allowance, 15 days holiday a year (with extra days’ holiday for each year of service up to 5 days), pension, private medical cover, and English and Cantonese Lessons. We also have company socials to socialise with the wider team.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know