Forward3D is a fast growing digital agency providing cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Virgin Holidays, Hilton Hotels and Gucci. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
This position is within the Data Science & Advanced Analytics team to help solve client business challenges using mathematical and computer science techniques in order to provide our clients with outstanding service, detailed insight and sustainable and visible ROI.
Day to day you will work with other Data Scientists, Web Analytics Consultants and the Head of Department to execute projects across our client set of well known luxury, travel and retail brands. This will include technical data analysis using R, Presto and SQL as well as liaising with clients on a regular basis to implement findings.
You will be responsible for project managing Data Science & Advanced Analytics. This will include:
- Analysis of large datasets, drawing insight and value from multiple complex big data sources.
- Completion of data analysis pieces against briefs and business requirements.
- Ownership of client relationships and development of bespoke solutions to their business challenges.
- Defining project plans and timelines and communicating these to the client on a regular basis.
- Translating findings to marketing actions and communicating these directly to the client.
- Working with the team to develop our data science product set and grow the department within the agency.
- Working with our Development team to maintain and optimise our existing codebase.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- A strong working knowledge of SQL, and hands on experience with large relational databases
- Hands-on experience with data gathering/management/manipulation.
- Capacity and desire to learn and develop innovative analytical techniques.
- You must have a strong understanding or working knowledge of the use of R
- Demonstrable experience of solving client challenges using technical acumen and/or mathematical or data science methodologies
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of managing client communications and presentations
- Experience using data mining/analytical methods, preferably in marketing, market research and/or financial concentrations.
- Strong listening, presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Experience supporting key management decisions with clear and concise data analysis.
As a thank you for all the hard work and value added by F3D employees, we offer a competitive salary and an enviable range of flexible benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a cycle to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
Follow us on Twitter @F3DCareers