Paid Social Group Lead
We’re a fast growing digital agency in the UK. We’re also a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of progress or resources. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that give them the freedom they need to thrive.
We're looking for a Paid Social Group Lead to define paid social strategies and manage client relationships along with overseeing the delivery of activity. We have a small, enthusiastic paid social team that plan and activate across a broad spectrum of channels provide a unique opportunity for the right candidate.
We’re looking for an accomplished manager with impressive paid social experience and a flair for driving team performance, to take responsibility for the output and management of a group of clients and a small and growing team. A challenging role in which your expertise within the field will have every chance to shine.
- Act as the strategic lead on paid social clients to define frameworks that hit our client’s KPIs and business objectives
- Act as the senior point of contact from a paid social perspective across a portfolio of clients, assuming ultimate responsibility for all implemented programs
- Lead key client accounts independently, managing client escalations
- Line management of a paid social team, and mentoring and support of the wider display team
- Overseeing all elements of the delivery, optimisation and reporting of display campaigns to ensure market-leading execution
- Monitor quality control on daily workflow and that all processes are followed
- Working with the Head of Display and our sales team to develop and deliver pitches
- Cross-selling Paid Social to Forward3D's existing client base by working with Business Directors to proactively identify opportunities
- Act as an internal expert on emerging trends, technologies and opportunities across Facebook apps, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, Linkedin and emerging platforms.
- Provide strong leadership and inspiration for the team and clients driving integration across display channels.
- Ensure Paid Social plays a key role in the client’s marketing mix by keeping abreast of developments across social platforms and constantly encouraging integration with senior agency personnel
- You will have industry-leading knowledge of Paid Social, ideally gained in an agency setting
- Senior client handling and relationship management experience essential
- Additional experience of running or managing digital marketing activity across other channels (e.g. Programmatic, Display, PPC, SEO, etc) beneficial
- Demonstrable experience of delivering best-in-class paid social campaigns; e.g. through winning industry awards
- Management of activity across international markets preferential but not requisite
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of flexible benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a bike to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
Follow us on Twitter @F3DCareers