Performance Marketing Manager (Paid Search & Multi-Channel)
Forward3D are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager (Paid Search) to join our rapidly growing Hong Kong office!
Forward3D is a fast growing digital agency providing cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Hilton Hotels, Marina Bay Sands, Chanel and Gucci. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
Forward3D is a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than stifle due to a lack of development or resources; we’re a data driven company that works agile with no unnecessary layers of management allowing our employees to drive innovation in their campaigns, teams and departments.
The successful applicant will manage a team to help fuel this continued growth and continue to deliver best in market performance campaigns.
The fundamental objectives of Performance Manager are to support the agency with:
- Taking ownership of client in-channel strategy and contributing to wider strategic goals
- Providing feedback and recommendations to clients
- Managing large budgets and direct response campaigns across several markets and Search Engines.
- Identifying local and regional opportunities that are relevant to the client and incorporating these in campaign strategy.
- Collaborating with our teams in London, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo & Singapore
- Managing a team of analysts to deliver effective marketing campaigns and activity.
- Making sure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget and optimised towards the client’s target KPIs
- Drive team management and playing a key role in the development of your team
- Helping drive our vision of paid search to the next level, promoting innovation and driving success through their work
The ideal candidate will have the following core skills and abilities:
- An experienced paid search marketer (around four plus years experience) who constantly strives to learn new skills and being part of a dynamic agency environment
- Great communication skills
- Team management experience
- Attention to detail
- Adwords knowledge and in-depth understanding of tracking systems
- Experience across DoubleClick Search
- Confident with a client's digital marketing strategy
- Real desire to join a forward thinking agency
- Proficient in spoken and written English. Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include food allowance, generous annual leave (with extra days’ holiday for each year of service up to 5 days), pension, private medical cover, and English and Cantonese Lessons. We also have company socials with the wider team.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know