Senior Performance Analyst (Paid Search)
Forward3D are looking for a Senior Performance Analyst (Paid Search) to join our rapidly growing Hong Kong office!
Forward3D is a fast growing digital agency providing cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Hilton Hotels, Marina Bay Sands, Nike and Gucci. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
Hong Kong is our regional hub and you’ll get exposure to our regional teams including Shanghai, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo in addition to our London office.
The successful applicant will work closely with the team to help fuel this continued growth.
Direct line management will be provided by the Performance Manager/Team Lead.
The fundamental objectives of the role are:
- Building & Developing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns across a wide-range of search engines (including Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Analysing and optimise campaigns towards client goals
- Managing client budgets
- Delivering campaigns on time
- Drive campaign analysis and building insights for the client
- Helping the team build great relationships with our clients by taking calls, responding to emails, contributing to presentations & face-to-face meetings
- Developing client and product knowledge by proactively contributing to digital marketing strategies and delivering wider insights in terms of competitor and environment feedback
- Collaborating across departments and offices to share insights, strategy and processes
- Delegating and organising priorities in the absence of the Team Lead
- Mentor our new Trainees on-boarding with our PPC team
- Around three years exposure in the relevant industry
- Innovative and highly motivated analyst with strong technical skills
- Strong understanding of Adwords best practice
- Up to speed with tracking systems (Strong DoubleClick Search experience is a bonus)
- Ability or experience of using 3rd party analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience across Paid Social is a bonus
- Excellent attention to details
- Eager to learn new skills
- Passionate about performance marketing
- Able to assist with audit work or attend new business pitches
- Fluent written and spoken English & Cantonese (additional language is a bonus)
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include food allowance, generous annual leave (with extra days’ holiday for each year of service up to 5 days), pension, private medical cover, and English and Cantonese Lessons. We also have company socials to socialise with the wider team.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know