Senior Paid Search Strategist
Forward3D is looking for a Senior Strategist/Paid Search Manager to join our New York team to help us drive our vision of paid search to the next level.
Forward3D is a fast-growing digital agency providing cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Gucci, Virgin Holidays and Hilton Hotels. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
The successful applicant will work closely with the team to help fuel this continued growth.
The fundamental duties/responsibilities of the role are to:
- Manage the planning and execution of Paid Search campaigns including creation, tracking, optimizing and providing performance analyses
- Develop media plans and provide strategic recommendations to improve account performance
- Manage client relationships while maintaining a clear understanding of goals
- Develop strategies and provide recommendations to meet client goals, including testing, targeting options and data analysis
- Analyze data, report key findings and provide recommendations to improve efficiencies and overall account performance
- Manage client budgets, including forecasting and pacing
- Assist in all aspects of day-to-day account management including keyword creation, writing ad copy, trafficking and bid optimizations
- Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Maintain a knowledge of industry news including changes to current practices and new opportunities
- Train and mentor junior staff in PPC best practices
- Assist with new business opportunities and the onboarding of new clients
The ideal candidate will currently be working as a PPC/SEM Paid Search Manager (or as an Online Marketing Executive/Biddable Account Manager) and have the following core skills and abilities:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in PPC/Search Engine Marketing, including the day-to-day hands-on management of client campaigns
- Ability to take ownership of account strategies and clearly communicate with the client
- Ability to train and mentor junior staff members while providing clear communication of client and agency expectations (past management experience preferred)
- Ability to work on multiple accounts while displaying strong time management skills and prioritizing/delegating tasks to junior staff members
- Experience with and an understanding of Direct Response metrics (Conversions, Revenue, ROI/ROAS) and preferably experience working with retail clients
- Experience with PLA/Shopping campaigns, Google Merchant Center and an understanding of shopping feeds
- Experience using GDN, YouTube, Retargeting/Remarketing and other PPC marketing tools
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong technical skills including advanced knowledge of excel (SQL language experience is a bonus)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of reporting and tracking systems including Google Analytics (experience with Google Tag Manager a bonus)
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
- Passionate about paid search marketing and eager to learn new skills while keeping up to speed with the latest industry developments
- Strong understanding of Search Engine best practices
As a thank you for all the hard work and value added by F3D employees, we offer a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include 25 days holiday per year, 401k, competitive health coverage (including dental & vision), and a cash alternative.