Senior SEO Analyst
Forward3D is a cultured and diverse digital agency working in an inspiring environment. We have established a global reputation through our success across all digital channels; including paid search, natural search, display and social platforms. Performance has always been at our core, and our approach to technology and core values have spearheaded our growth over the last 10 years. Our global presence includes offices in London, New York, Shanghai and Seoul.
At Forward 3D, you won’t find layers and layers of management. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that give them the freedom they need to thrive. We’re Agile, data-driven and pioneering.
About the role
Forward3D’s US team is growing quickly and we’re looking for an experienced SEO Manager with client-facing experience and a strong background in SEO strategy and implementation. An experienced leader, you’ll act as the day-to- day client contact on a range of international accounts.
Here is what you’ll be responsible for.
- Create and implement SEO strategies in line with business objectives
- Develop on-page SEO (content) strategies and advising on SEO best practices
- Manage link-building activity including advising and working with editorial and marketing teams on social media plans and activity
- Provide insight into link building techniques and new technology/partnerships
- Monitor and report on rankings and organic search goals, managing client reporting and data analysis
- Create, brief and implement on-page recommendations that are in line with key digital revenue objectives
- Undertake strategic research initiatives and provide insight into keyword and keyword cluster profitability
Client relationship management:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships to act as the main point of contact for the client, respond to all requests and inquiries, attend or lead presentations at meetings
- Work closely with client’s development agency or internal team to prioritize key optimizations
Management and training:
- Motivate, lead, and manage internal junior team members, including delegating work and carrying out performance reviews
- 2 – 3 + years SEO exposure in an in-house role or an agency developing and executing optimization plans
- Experience with e-commerce sites (must know AOV, CVR, etc)
- Experience creating and implementing SEO strategies
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a strong communicator with a good ability to explain and deliver SEO insight and recommendations to non-SEO experts
- Highly data-driven, with experience Google Analytics & Webmaster tools
- Experience with keyword research & technical audit tool set
- A passion for SEO with up-to- date industry knowledge/latest trends – algorithm and structural updates such as Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird and the impact
- Expert in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree required
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience using Omniture
- Fluent in SQL
- Experience forecasting
- Familiar with or experience in SEO for e-commerce sites
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we offer a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include 20 days holiday per year, 401k, competitive health coverage (including dental & vision), and a cash alternative.