Paid Social Manager
Do you have industry leading knowledge of Paid Social and strong team management skills, ideally gained working in a digital agency environment? Are you looking for a heavyweight role that embraces client handling, team leadership, business development and more? Then consider a move to Forward3D.
Forward3D is a fast growing digital agency providing cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Virgin Holidays, Hilton Hotels and Gucci. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
We’re looking for a Paid Social Manager to work with a team of Paid Social Wizards that know how to run successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Snapchat. In this role you will take ownership of working with your team to manage day-to-day paid social campaigns from initial brief, project planning, execution, billing, financial management , monthly campaign reviews and post campaign analysis, to ensure we are meeting our client's objectives and expectations.In addition to the above, you will be able to...:
- Demonstrate an in-depth practical knowledge of Paid Social best practice, Optimisation Framework, Account Structure, Bidding Strategy, Targeting types, and their application to campaigns to generate a high standard of delivery.
- Build paid social campaigns & strategies that are structured into clear frameworks focused on clients business objectives & are built upon solid insight.
- Ensure that we execute and surpass our client requests and manage expectations effectively
- Support Team Leads and the Head of Department in developing investment-led strategies in paid social to help meet our client’s business objectives
- Actively seek creative and innovative media solutions
- Lead, guide and mentor your team towards being the best they can be
- Develop close working relationships with the other departments within F3D to deliver an integrated service to clients
- Confident in managing senior client relationships on key accounts in term of driving strategy and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Proven experience in planning and activating paid social performance campaigns, working to conversion-specific KPIs
- Strong technical and data analysis skills (advanced Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Self-motivated & willing to take on new challenges
- Keen to make your mark and pass on your knowledge in an exciting and fast moving workplace.
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of flexible benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a bike to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
Follow us on Twitter @F3DCareers