Paid Search Strategist (PPC)
Forward3D is currently looking for a Paid Search (PPC/SEM) Strategist to join our New York team to help us drive our vision of paid search to the next level.
Forward3D is a fast-growing digital agency providing cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Gucci, Virgin Holidays and Hilton Hotels. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
The successful applicant will work closely with the team to help fuel this continued growth.
The fundamental duties/responsibilities of the role are to:
- Assist with timely planning and execution of Paid Search campaigns including campaign/keyword creation, creating and trafficking ad copy, performance tracking, bid optimizations and providing analyses
- Proactively contribute to account strategy and provide recommendations to meet client goals, including testing, targeting options and data analysis
- Help build client relationships while maintaining a clear understanding of goals, including contributing during calls, responding to emails, contributing to/taking part in presentations & attending face-to-face meetings
- Maintain client and product knowledge including competitive landscapes
- Maintain a knowledge of industry news including changes to current practices and new opportunities
- Manage client budget pacing
- Assist with new business opportunities and the onboarding of new clients
- Help train and mentor junior staff in PPC best practices
- Delegate and organize priorities in the absence of the Team Lead
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in PPC/Search Engine Marketing, including the day-to-day hands-on management of client campaigns
- A desire to collaborate with senior management to increase knowledge and to take ownership of account strategies
- Ability to work on multiple accounts while displaying strong time management/prioritization skills
- Experience with and an understanding of Direct Response metrics (Conversions, Revenue, ROI/ROAS) and preferably experience working with retail clients
- Experience with PLA/Shopping campaigns, Google Merchant Center and an understanding of shopping feeds
- Familiarity with GDN, YouTube, Retargeting/Remarketing and other PPC marketing tools
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong technical skills including intermediate knowledge of excel (SQL language experience is a bonus)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of reporting and tracking systems including Google Analytics (experience with Google Tag Manager a bonus)
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
- Passionate about paid search marketing and eager to learn new skills while keeping up to speed with the latest industry developments
- Strong understanding of Search Engine best practices
As a thank you for all the hard work and value added by F3D employees, we offer a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include 25 days holiday per year, 401k, competitive health coverage (including dental & vision), and a cash alternative.