PPC Analyst (London or Tokyo)
We are looking for a PPC Analyst to help us drive our vision of paid search to the next level.
Forward3D provide cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Hilton Hotels and Gucci. We’re also one of the largest independent digital marketing agencies in the world with global offices in New York, Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul. With plans to open 20 offices by 2020, now is a great time to be part of a flourishing agency, working with innovative clients in challenging verticals.
The fundamental objectives of the role are to support the Agency with:
- creating keywords to briefs
- analysing and producing compelling text
- managing client budgets
- seeing that campaigns are delivered on time
- helping us foster great relationships with our clients by taking calls, responding to emails, taking part in presentations and attending face-to-face meetings
- developing client and product knowledge by proactively contributing to digital marketing strategies and delivering insights in terms of competitor and environment feedback
- getting involved in business development, including attending prospective pitches
- assisting with inductions and training of new staff
- delegating and organising priorities in the absence of the Team Lead
The ideal candidate must be fluent in both English and Japanese in addition to having the following core skills and abilities:
- Problem solving
- Relevant PPC experience (2 to 4 years)
- Excellent technical/IT skills
- Mathematical mind
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Eye for detail
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know