Paid Search (PPC) Analyst
Forward3D and PMX Agency have united as ForwardPMX! ForwardPMX is a fast growing digital agency providing cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Virgin Holidays, Hilton Hotels and Gucci. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
We're looking for a Paid Search Analyst to join the team.
The fundamental objectives of the role are:
- Building & Developing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns across a wide-range of search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, Naver, Daum)
- Creating keywords to briefs
- Analysing & producing compelling text
- Managing client budgets
- Delivering campaigns on time
- Helping the team build great relationships with our clients by taking calls, responding to emails, taking part in presentations & attending face-to-face meetings
- Developing client and product knowledge by proactively contributing to digital marketing strategies and delivering insights in terms of competitor and environment feedback
- Getting involved in business development, including attending prospective pitches
- Delegating and organising priorities in the absence of the Team Lead
- Helping train and mentor junior staff
The ideal candidate will currently be working as a PPC/Paid Search Manager (or as an Online Marketing Executive/Biddable Account Manager) and have the following core skills and abilities:
- Problem solving
- Proven PPC/Paid Search experience (specifically in Adwords)
- Excellent technical/IT skills (SQL language skills a bonus)
- Mathematical mind
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Eye for detail
As a thank you for all the hard work and value added by F3D employees, we offer a competitive salary and an enviable range of flexible benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a cycle to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
Follow us on Twitter @F3DCareers